Don and Susan Williams started Workhorse Machinery, Inc. in Washington State in 2000.
Workhorse is the exclusive dealer for many top lines of woodworking machinery in Washington and Northern Idaho.
Don Williams – President
Company founder and co-owner, Don Williams has been in the woodworking industry since he was 16 years old.
A native of Alabama, he came to Washington as sales manager (west coast and western Canada) for Weinig Holz-Her USA. producers of solid wood and panel processing equipment.
In his work with Weinig for more than 20 years, Don has installed more than 1000 machines. His work includes installing, training and repairing moulders from 30 feet to 1000 feet per minute.
Don’s training in woodworking and wood machinery fields includes:
· Graduate of Opelika Technical College in cabinet making.
· Central DVTC in Hickory, NC in Furniture Production Management.
· CPCC in Electric Motor Controls I & II.
· Factory trained in Germany for Weinig
· WACO training in Sweden
· Italy for 6 months on seven different machinery manufactures of woodworking and metal working machinery
Susan Williams - Office Manager
A native of Alberta, Canada, Susan's years of experience in administration and management help to make your Workhorse Machinery experience a good one!